In the following we will shortly introduce our teaching portfolio. Medical Image Computing is highly interdisciplinary. This is also evident from the different topics of our courses at the University of Bremen.
The new study area “Medical Computing” is now part of the “Masterstudiengang Informatik”. This study area is jointly designed by the working groups Kikinis, Schultz, Malaka, Freksa, Haddawy and Zachmann. See here for the corresponding press release.
This study area provides masters students the opportunity to dive into biomedical topics such as anatomy, genetics, medical imaging, healthcare IT and medical image analysis.
Courses offered by the MIC group:
- Blockkurs: Anatomie für Informatiker/ Anatomy for Computer Scientists
- Blockkurs: Einführung in die Medizinische Bildverarbeitung/ Introduction to Medical Image Computing
- Seminar: Medizinische Bildverarbeitung/Medical Image Computing
- Seminar: Deep Learning für die Medizinische Bildverarbeitung/ Deep Learning for Medical Image Computing
- New Ringvorlesung “Healthcare IT”